Picofun.fla Picofun.fla

Loved it!

Your style is so awesome! It's a lot different than a lot of the other stuff on Newgrounds. Short, but very funny.

Madness Wootification Madness Wootification

Excellent!

This is the best Madness tribute I've seen yet. It had just the right mix of randomness and excitement.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Awesome

I really liked it. The animation was excellent, and the sound quality was great. I felt that it was a lot more exciting than the official series, but it didn't quite have the original's style of humor. Still, it's my favorite Pico Day submission!

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

It's alright

It's fun, but the aiming system isn't as good as it could be. It's nearly impossible to hit the gas canisters without a shotgun or Uzi, especially when theres zombies around them (which is kind of the whole idea). By the way, the Uzi is awesome.

Roller Coaster Rush Roller Coaster Rush

Was decent

It was fun, but I don't think anyone would want to spend money on this. I just don't like demos too much. If you're going to post something on Newgrounds, make it fully free. If you want to make money off it, post it elsewhere.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Can't wait for Castle Crashers

I love this. It's difficult at first, but once you get down the patterns, it's really fun. The secret character made me chuckle too.